The long-term success of an insurance company depends on the effectiveness of its claims department. At Crum & Forster, our claims department has been recognized as providing superior service with our threefold focus: our insureds, our producers, and our company.
- We have a customer service-based culture that permeates everything we do, with a fast and fair philosophy.
- We have emergency response teams available around the clock to respond to catastrophic/urgent claim matters.
- We provide a free, easy to use, detailed risk management tool (RMIS), giving our policyholders a complete history of their claims to better monitor results.
- Crum & Forster’s medical management program delivers reasonably priced, high quality medical care to maximize medical recovery and return employees to work.
- We have dedicated return-to-work specialists that use local charities as a way to motivate and encourage employees to re-enter the work environment.
- We offer bilingual claims specialists.
- We have a network of approved law firms with specialty practices and legal defense teams that align with our policyholders’ needs.
- Our dedicated subrogation team relentlessly pursues negligent third parties to further mitigate losses.
- We are nationwide, operating out of offices across the country.
- Our claims professionals have specialized expertise, which assures faster, more comprehensive analysis and settlement.
- We tightly manage claims, with a focus on early case resolution.
- Our online risk management tool (RMT) provides quick and easy access to customized reports, executive summaries, and detailed claims information such as file notes, status reports, and loss runs.
- Our claims department is integrated with our underwriting staff, allowing for greater understanding of our insureds’ businesses, our policies, and obligations.
- Our active training and development program imparts technical skills, knowledge of legal and regulatory issues, and the implementation of best practices.
- Many of our professionals hold advanced degrees and designations.
- We apply an integrated defense plan solution to reduce timelines, manage legal expenses, and deliver favorable outcomes.
- We have a dedicated in-house special investigation team.
When you report a claim to us, you can be assured that it will be handled with efficiency by dedicated claims professionals who share your goal of bringing the claim to a prompt and successful resolution.
From initial reporting to final disposition, we are proud of the service we provide to our policyholders and producers.